Thursday, November 24, 2011

Redneck Thanksgiving

This post will not have pictures of your traditional Thanksgiving gathering. For entertainment we did some target shooting. We bought Mike's dad this for his birthday.





Our zombie was a notorious terrorist.



This was a good little target. It was supposed to 'bleed' when you shot it. It really didn't bleed a whole lot but I think we just weren't using big enough ammo.



We did some damage and we'll do some more later too.

We also did some skeet shooting. Brandon had a hand held thrower, which I sucked at. Thankfully, others were much more successful and it actually worked better than I thought it would for sure.

Fun times but I did miss my family and my sweet little nieces.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Susan said...

We'll see ya tomorrow at Kathy's.