Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update

Thanks for everyone's concern about Foggy. This is him this past Saturday as we were on the way to the vet. They pulled out his drainage tubes and cleaned him up. He still has his 10 stitches, they will come out on Saturday. He's been having to wear the cone because he keeps trying to lick at the stitches. He's been a good patient, but I think he's getting anxious to get back out in the yard.

As for the two legged member's of the family, we're doing good. I've got the house decorated for Christmas. I love putting the decorations out. I wish I had some nicer decorations and ornaments, but in the end, I'm just too cheap to splurge! We went to Rob and Carla's on Saturday and we played their new Wii. I had a sore right arm on Sunday and my back was a bit tight. Sad, I know. But the Wii was a lot of fun and we were pretty funny playing it. The tennis is my favorite. I have a habit of moving and lunging for the ball, like I'm actually physically playing.

Well, I don't have much to blog about, I guess that's a good thing considering the contents of my most recent posts.

4 comments:

Absolutely Kathy said...

Glad to hear Foggy is getting better. One day you will have to come play my Wii. It is to much fun and I think I would die laughing watching you play the Wii.

Anonymous said...

Tell Foggy we said "get well soon!"

Did you ever go back and confront the dog owner? That was such a crazy story!

Anonymous said...

Although he still looks a little crazy I'm glad to hear he's healing up well.

Anonymous said...

Poor Foggy iin the cone of shame. Just two more days until Saturday. Hang in there little guy. Please give hime my message, Lisa. I know he'll hang onto every word. Right.