Sunday, June 28, 2009

How Long 'Til It Dies??

This is what happens when I just can't relax. I decided it was time to put some plants in that nice pot we had in the basement. So, I went to Lowe's and this is the best I could come up with. But I really don't know why I bother, it'll be dead within two weeks.

I really need to learn to relax. This has been my day so far:

7:30: Got up, fed the dogs, made breakfast

8:30: Went to see if Mike was dead since he wasn't up yet. Nope, not dead, just lazy! Took the dogs on a walk.

9:00: Finished staining the deck (started on Saturday)

10:00: Started a load of laundry. Did the floors (my famous 5 step process).

11:15: Made the bed, took out last weeks newspapers, realized I was hungry

12:00: Had an early lunch

12:30: Was bored, decided to take the recycling, go to Lowe's, buy flowers.

1:15: Planted flowers

2:00: Now I think I'm ready to relax. At least until it's time to fold clothes, iron the clothes, feed the dogs, make dinner, clean up after dinner.

I'll be ready to go back to work on Monday so I can relax!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Absolutely Kathy said...

Just reading about your day made me need a nap.

Susan said...

Ok , you soooo need to stop making the rest of us look bad!!

Flowers look good. I've been told that the secret to keeping them alive is water!

Absolutely Kathy said...

lol ok had to laugh at Susan. So how is the plant doing? Still alive or has it gone to a better place?

Sue said...

OMG!! You are psycho, girl!! But the flowers look great. Come to my house, I will give you enough stuff to do to not be bored!