Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yummy...Sushi!!

I know, I'm a bit behind the times. But I had sushi for the first time today at lunch. I was skeptical, and a bit scared, but it was really good. I couldn't use the chopsticks. I had to find a fork. I don't know if it was the sushi I liked or the soy sauce flavor. And I really don't know what I ate. I do know that I didn't eat anything that really looked like raw fish. I had those rolls...you know, a small amount of actual fish with a lot of other stuff.

I must say, I'm getting to be pretty damn hip. First the blog, then sushi...who knows what's next!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a California roll. Mostly vegetables. See what you can do to get Kathy to try one of those. I dare you.

Anonymous said...

Sushi is awesome!! I love that shit. Did you put any wasabi in the soy sauce? Unfortunately the doctors won't let me do the whole raw fish thing right now :(

Absolutely Kathy said...

You two are totally crazy. I am sure I am adopted! Nah sushi is ok. But I couldn't do a whole meal. And Reiggin I have tried one of those :-P. But that is cool Lisa you are almost becoming hip lol. Love the blog keep up the good work!

Lisa said...

Yummy.. makes me want to have sushi for lunch! You should definitely put some wasabi in the soy sauce.. it is sooo good!

I got Kathy to try sushi once & she was not a fan.. oh well, not everyone can have good taste!

~the other Lisa~