Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is an Outrage!!

No sooner did I blog about my love for the best new show on TV (My Own Worst Enemy) do I read on CNN today that the show is likely to get the ax mid season!!! This is completely insane!!! I have already emailed NBC and demanded that the show be saved. I would suggest that we all start an email campaign to voice our support for this obviously under appreciated show. Are you with me people?!?!?!? I know that given my vast reading audience, we can get our goal accomplished!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I've never watched the show but I'll be glad to join the crusade. I'm always up for a good fight!

Sue said...

I have never seen this show, sorry. But it is par for the course for me to get involved in a show that gets cancelled as soon as I enjoy it!! I am sorry for you :(