Wednesday, August 13, 2008

House Pictures

Just wanted to post some updated pictures of the house. Things have finally started to move again. They may actually be done laying brick this week, but it is raining today, so maybe not. However, they have made good progress in the last week and a half. The interior has also started to come along. They have been installing trim for the past week and a half, interior doors have been installed and the ceilings have been painted. So, I'm getting more and more excited about having a nice new home to move into!




I was really excited to see the arches over the garage doors. I thought they came out looking really nice. There was some drama with the builder over the arches and we're still not sure that the height from the ground to the top of the opening will be big enough for the Tahoe. So, there may still be some drama to come. I wish I could get a good picture of the entire front of the house but there is a big construction dumpster right in middle of the front yard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Absolutely Kathy said...

Hey Lisa! Things are looking good. I can't wait to see the finished house. Crossing my fingers that we can have Christmas there. I know you are ready to get out of the rental house.

Anonymous said...

I like Kathy's idea... .Christmas at the Wike's.

Mom