Monday, August 18, 2008

Wild and Crazy Weekend

Saturday night my two sisters, both pregnant (don't they look adorable) came by the house and we went out to eat. We don't often spend a lot of time together, just the three of us, so it was nice to get together. We ate at the Prickly Pear in Mooresville. It is located in a renovated church near downtown. I've always wanted to go there so this was my chance. It was delicious!!! It is a fancy Mexican restaurant and it did not disappoint. I may make Mike take me there for our anniversary.

We had a good time just catching up. Kathy is due in about 5 weeks and she had her first Lamaze class on Saturday (I think she's getting nervous). Susan is about 18 weeks along and she finds out what she's having on Wednesday. After dinner we just hung out at the house for a bit. It was a bit of a tame night for Susan, but she is pregnant after all!! They hit the road at about 9pm, I was asleep on the couch by 9:30 and in bed by 10pm!!

It was fun and we should get together more often!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look retarded in that picture!! But it was a fun night and we should do it more often!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I didn't know you were about to become an aunt. That's so exciting! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Susan almost looks like she's smiling there. :o)

Anonymous said...

funny boy! How did Lisa but it in Kathy's blog..."that's said with sarcasm"!