Saturday, March 5, 2011

Posting with the Ipad


Attempt two




I had a nice long post done on attempt one that took forever to post and I lost it because I was impatient. So, I tried with a much shorter post and saved a draft before I attempted to upload. Now I'm attempting to edit the post. Let's see what happens.

Editing and reposting worked perfectly. I have discovered that you can't edit posts created with Blogpress from Blogger. You've got to go back to the app and then repost. No big deal.

Today I've made a lot of progress with my Ipad and it should be even more useful. I bought a camera connection kit and can now add pics directly from my camera to the Ipad. Yippee!!!!! Then I found this app!

I'm having to use this so I can add pictures directly from the Ipad to the blog. It is actually much easier to add pictures with this app than it is with blogger. So, I'm happy and will try to post more often.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Susan said...

You little techno geek!

Absolutely Kathy said...

lol I was thinking the same thing Susan!